- Combination gas control include a manual valve
for safety shut-off.
- Two automatic solenoid shut-off valves with stepping motor
modulation on the second automatic valve.
- Solenoid operated pilot valve and burner valve
by normal control or through remote handset for flame ignition.
- Pilot outlet flow adjustment
- Main outlet pressure adjustment
- Outlet Pressure Adjustment Range:
NG 1.7"~3.5" W.C. / LPG 5.5"~10" W.C.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 35 mbar
- Flow Capacity (1" W.C. Pressure Drop):
NG: 150,000 BTU/hr / LPG: 230,000 BTU/hr
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~80°C