CV 970BM & CV 970BA
- Include manual valve single operating
knob (OFF, Pilot, ON) and operating
knob (High-Low) modulation.
- Require the use of thermopile /
thermocouple which heated by the pilot
burner flame, provides the electric
power to operate the combination
- Safety shut-off on pilot flame failure
- Pilot outlet flow adjustment
- Burner outlet pressure adjustment
- Outlet Pressure Adjustment Range:
‧NG 2"~5" W.C.
‧LPG 9"~12" W.C.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 35 mbar
- Flow Capacity (1" W.C. Pressure Drop):
- Operating Temperature: -23°C~80°C
- CV 970BM – High-Low modulation
- CV 970BA – Solenoid operated pilot
valve by normal control or through
remote handset for flame ignition.
Manual control for burner valve
with High-Low modulation.